Sunday, 12 September 2010

[No photo left behind]

These photos are from August 15th, I just forgot to add them so here they are.

I am also thinking about making an art blog in conjunction with this blog, so all you wonderful people can see my art work :)
So watch this space!!
^ and here it is, my brand new art section!
Check it out :)


Hope you guys had a great summer!

HERE I AM WEARING

HOOCH DRESS-- £10
KNEE HIGH SOCKS-- £2
VINTAGE BAG-- £15
MATALAN NECKLACE-- £2.50
EBAY HEELS-- £10
TOPSHOP EARRINGS-- £8
PRIMARK RING-- £1.50






5 lovely comments:

Valentina said...

I love the bag! :)

Youri said...

wauw your legs are gorgeous

Lala said...

hey, thanks for the comment, my shoes are from New Look but I got them a while ago. And I am totally following your blog now - love your outfits and you're gorgeous :)

RUN THE SJOOW said...

Thanks for your comment, I hope Cher wins too!
Nice blog you have, love your outfits ;-)
XXX

Abi said...

Nice look! I love your sock and clogs combo

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!