Sunday, 27 February 2011

Hugs are Drugs


I bought this top yesterday from H&M only £9.99 unbelievable although technically I didn’t pay for it because I had £25 left on my Gift Card :) so I bought that and another top!
I don’t think this photo does the top justice because I think that in the photograph the top makes me look very large around my chest area. And I am not very large around that area :| haha!
But yea, I had to buy it because at the moment I am just in look with anything pleated :)

WHAT I AM WEARING
H&M pleat top £9.99
TOPSHOP bodycon skirt £25
TESCO wedges £13
TESCO thigh high socks £4
VINTAGE bag £15
ASOS earrings £6
PRIMARK bird ring £2
ASOS ring £4.50







Up Close

My Rings
sorry for the lack of focus :|

Primark muffin necklace


16 lovely comments:

Paper Heart Girl said...

Ohh my gaaaaaawd, I want to get one of those tops! It looks so great! x

ShopeDelano said...

The top looks gorgeous on you!

Shope
http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xoxo

Meagan said...

Love the top. I think it looks great! and love it with those wedges too!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Dionne said...

that top looks cute on you ; )

amanda archambault said...

Cute top!!! It looks great with that skirt too!

Great post! Thanks for sharing,
Follow me and I'll follow you!
Toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
Visit and enter Best Dressed for March

hurricanekerrie said...

The top is sweet! I really love where you take your photos! It reminds me of that gazebo in Sound of Music. :)

6roove said...

love pleats! fantastic top :))

kisses!
Watching the waves

TIMELESS IS MORE said...

lovely outfit! and i really like your accessories!

-new follower-

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

amanda archambault said...

Thanks for your comments and following! I'm following you back!

toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
xoxo, Amanda Archambault

P.S. I got your email for best dressed. And to tell you the secret ( I like your outfit best so far ;) So make sure you check my blog on march 10th. That is when I will be posting the winner!

Mary said...

I love your muffin neclace:)
Fabulous top,its color is fantastic
I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers:)
Xoxo
Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

Eshani said...

nice look!!

Kitschmoog said...

Great style , you are always cute and chic !

Froso M. said...

Great top, I got the same one in the cream color!

Have a nice weekend,
Froso from Style Nirvana.

Buky said...

I just love that top!
Its so cute and i definitely want a skirt like that.
Thanks for the inspiration!
http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

Fashion Nicotine said...

Nice outfit!
Love the skirt
x

margaritats said...

looove it!the top is perfect!
follow you!if you want follow me back!

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!