Monday, 21 February 2011

Stop counting crayons, just draw pictures.


Hi everybody!
I bought this skirt a couple of weeks ago off Urban Outfitters website. On the model the skirt was very pale and pastely in colour, and naturally I fell in love. So I ordered it. However, when it arrived it was very very bright almost neon in colour. I was not impressed, I was going to return it but I could not be bothered with the effort of returning it.

So I had to make best out of a bad situation :)
I am currently in LOVE with anything pleated haha, and even though this skirt is ridiculously bright I still love it!

WHAT I'M WEARING
URBAN OUTFITTERS, PINK PLEATED SKIRT
VERY.CO.UK, POLKA DOT BLOUSE
ASOS, WEDGES
VINTAGE BACKPACK
ASOS, CROSS RING
RING FROM TUNISIA
PRIMARK, BELT














When I saw this blouse on Fearne Cotton I knew I had to buy it!
I think it's so cute and quirky :)


11 lovely comments:

Anne said...

lovely as usual, also ordering the blouse as we speak :)

Cynthia GarcĂ­a said...

you are gorgeous, i love that skirt
xx, cynthia

yemi said...

i love that colour!

Annebeth said...

everything about this is simply perfect, totally love the blouse! and your header is so pretty :D

oomph. said...

i want to find a great pleat skirt too. this one looks just the right length.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

April said...

what a fantastic skirt, girl!! so great - the brightness totally makes it

ape-z.blogspot.com

♥ StylisHedForeVer said...

Such a cute look, I adore your blog :)

styledrive said...

Love the skirt!!

Dionne said...

I'm loving the skirt, it really suits you! I think i'm gonna have to pay a visit to very.co.uk!

http://beautyfrmtheinsideout.blogspot.com

6roove said...

fantastic skirt, I love pleats!

Xx
Watching the waves

Rose Petals in the Rain said...

Love the pink skirt. I was thinking of purchasing one in a similar colour this morning.

Your style is amazing for a 17 year old! I was still kind of awkward at that age ...

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!