Sunday, 6 March 2011

One O'Clock

I have a couple of red skirts, and I have to say this is my second favourite red skirt haha!
I absolutely love this blouse, it was a present from my mother’s closet.

My brogues are new, I bought them from M&S for FREE :) haha, I used my £25 gift card, so they cost me nothing. They are super comfy and I got loads of compliments when I wore them!
Sorry I look so rough, I wasn’t wearing any make-up when I took this photo!

One last thing: I am 3 FOLLOWERS away from 100 :)
I would be so grateful if you could get me there!
and of course, I will follow back ;)

WHAT I AM WEARING:
NEXT pleat skirt, from mother
THE BLOUSE COMPANY collared blouse, vintage
PRIMARK patterned tights, £2
ASOS earrings, £6
NEW LOOK satchel, £25 (present)
M&S brogues, £25 (gift card)
TOPSHOP necklace, £12





The rings I am wearing today are:
ASOS cross ring
and a ring I bought from TUNISIA

PRIMARK belt
My new brogues :)

My nail varnish this week:


12 lovely comments:

Paper Heart Girl said...

Ahhh, I love those brouges! xxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Dionne said...

loving the outfit, it's cute xxxx

http://beautyfrmtheinsideout.blogspot.com

Anna Bananorama said...

lovely, so cute X

Meagan said...

Love your shoes! Congratulations on all your followers!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Jahn 'n Style said...

Congrats! you will soon get 100 followers :)
love the outfit!

Sofia G. said...

Love your style, and especially your rings. Oh and your nails are so cool.

http://filmwardrobe.blogspot.com/

kellywanhainen said...

LOVE your cross ring., I've been eyeing one at work! Also, do you have any places that you've been seeing red skirts? I've been looking for one everywhere but I can't seem to find any that I like!

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Love your nails!

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

papillonchouette said...

I am your 100 :) I wanted to be the 100 and I AM :) yeeaaah :) looking chic as always :)

Mitzi said...

Wow, I love this! That skirt is gorgeous, and I love the brogues and the turquoise ring and nails!
Even though you've reached 100, I'm following you now ;)
M xo

Roshi said...

Adore that skirt. Its rather amazing and great oversized bag. You are british <3

EvA said...

Amazing outfit! Love everything here, especially rings, skirt and shoes!

http://call-me-eva.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!