Monday, 18 April 2011

The Machine

These are my new House of Holland tights, I've been eyeing them up for a while and only recently bought them because they were on sale from debenhams for £4.50 (i think)
Took a couple of black and white shots then switched to colour, just to make it look interesting I guess :') As the tights are already quite busy I toned down the outfit with a plain white top and casual shorts.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
AMERICAN APPAREL: Unisex corduroy west coast shorts in midnight blue
VINTAGE: Blouse
HOUSE OF HOLLAND: bandana knees tights
H&M: Wedges
VINTAGE: Satchel















13 lovely comments:

Mitzi said...

Those tights are so cool! Perfect combination with the shorts and white blouse :)
M xo

Katie Styles said...

those tights are amazing x

dotie said...

I like the way you styled the tights...it's all serious at top and party below <3<3<3

eclectic du jour

mixnmatch1 said...

love the tights,stunning! you look fab as always :)

Diana said...

I really like this outfit.The tights are sooo cool!

xoxo

Armani's-Thoughts said...

very cute shorts and also lovely tights

Monique said...

Super cute! Love love love your tights!

Fashion By He said...

those leggings are sooo hottt

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

Fashion by He

Joey said...

Really cool tights! I love your sheer shirt, too!

Lala said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by Lala Land and leaving me a lovely comment. I'm following you now :)
You're gorgeous and those tights are really cool. I'd want some similar but I always rip my fancy tights :(

Visit again and follow me back? :)
http://www.ifellfromlalaland.blogspot.com

Ioana Liliana said...

Great outfit! Not only are the tights so interesting, but I love the shirt!


Fashezine

Amanda said...

Love the sleeveless blouse =) U look great when u smile!

Buky said...

OMG!
That outfit is too awesome.
I love it!
Thanks for the Inspiration :D
http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!