Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Just walk away.

I apologise for the photos. 
The conservatory is getting decorated so I can't take photos there, and the weather today was really overcast so the photos turned out really dark :(
So I had to take photos in my bedroom.
Now that my Art exams are over, my easel acts as a stand for all my Jlo and Jennifer Aniston posters. 
Haha, I am not ashamed! I love them both.


Other news, I have 7 DAYS left at school. Then that's it!! I'm done!
I am so excited it's unreal. University here I come!.... well after exams etc.


I had my first exam yesterday (geography) and I have 6 more to go!
...oh, and welcome to my new followers :) thank you for following

WHAT I'M WEARING:
H&M striped top
Zara pleated skirt
American Apparel
ASOS neckalce

just excuse the casual posters of Jlo and 'Janiston' lurking in the background.


Okay, so I am in love with my American Apparel tights :)





My rings today:
ASOS cross ring
Ring I bought from Tunisia


My nails this week




Here are some of my most recent buys :)

Republic Sheer Maxi skirt
-I've wanted one for ages!


Ebay Lace Collar Blouse









27 lovely comments:

Fashionistas said...

I loved the look :) xoxo

Vanilla - notes from my closet said...

I love the look :) great nail colour too I love the purple tips :) really nice maxi skirt too! I really want a black one :)

Love, vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Mia said...

This outfit is really cute and I like your room! My photos are always a disgrace because my room is packed with clothes. I love the blouse you got from ebay, so pretty x

ForeverSweet89 said...

That blouse is so cute!

www.foreversweet89.blogspot.com

x

Lowri said...

In love with your tights :) Love your outfit too!

http://lowri-youcantputyourarmsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

x

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

AW YOU'RE TOO CUTE. And I'm in love with those tights. I'm a sucker of quirky patterns. INSTANTLY ADOREEE.

And your background is so joyful! Love itttt!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

guusvanvugt said...

really like your blog, I follow you.

Jessica said...

Great outfit, its got a nautical feel :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;
http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

mixnmatch1 said...

great outfits as usual,ive made this post my blog post of the week :)

mairi pappa said...

nice!!!
just follow you please visit (and follow if you want minw too)

mairi pappa said...

http://theyellowflowers.blogspot.com/

Tori said...

Great post! You look so chic:) Now following
-Tori
fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com

Michee said...

I was contemplating on what I loved the most on this but can't. So I'll just say that I love everything.

I'm from IFB, the creator of the blog lookout group, I appreciate you taking the time and posting there. :)

I followed you, I'll be back, okay? :)

Mucho love.

Haze said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. I am in love with the lace blouse at the end, and your room is so nice. Your blog is great, I am following you now, follow back?

xxo
http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

This Charming Style said...

Your bedroom is so cute! I LOVE the skirt so much and those tights are awesome. Great buys too :)

Shasie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! I came to check yours out and I love it. I love this outfit, the tights are fab! Now following you too! :-)


Shasie
Live Life in Style

Cailin´s Place said...

love your blog, i didnt know it!u have and amazing style so i follow u, Hope u can follow me back!kisses from Spain!

www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

thatslikevintage said...

love the look :) those tights are amazing :) x x

lolita said...

lOve this outfit and the tights are awesome :) x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

beautiful outfit & nails :)

your newest follower, Michelle
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Rachella said...

I love your outfit and I love your style! x

Fashion Neverland said...

I absolutely love de skirt and the ring :)

Federica R. said...

I really really like your style!

new follower!

check out
ginaddict.blogspot.com

Rynae said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I really like your sorry for the 'bumming' but love the blog aswell.

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous outfit. I love your striped top.

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

LV said...

This is a great look! Love the stripes against the red skirt. Your nails look so FAB!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

tailorstitch said...

this is such a cute outfit! I would totally wear it!

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!