Sunday, 8 May 2011

Keep searching.

Casual outfit for today.
I'm actually loving the British weather right now! I was able to wear these shorts (which are very short shorts) without feeling the slightest bit cold :)
Annnd, I re-did my hair :) the braids are a lot longer than before!
________________

Gahhh, revision is killing me. Hate A-Levels, but by the end of June I'll be free!! :) Can't wait!


WHAT I'M WEARING:
H&M pleated top
American Apparel corduroy high-waisted shorts
Tesco brogues
Vintage shoulder bag



Photobucket





This weeks nails
Rimmel London
-730 silver bullet

I was suprised at how silvery it came out :)
next time I'm going to put a matte coat over it to see what it looks like!
The rings:

ASDA double finger feather ring, £1

ASOS colour block ring, £4.50



27 lovely comments:

This Charming Style said...

You look beautiful! I adore the pleated top, and the shorts are too cute. Fab summer look!

Anna Bananorama said...

Beautiful, especially loving the top and the rings :)

Vanilla - notes from my closet said...

really cute top :) Love the ring too, great summer outfit. I just wish the weather would make up it's mind! ha :) thanks for stopping by my blog

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

that top is sooooo pretty!!! i absolutely adore this look!! beautiful rings :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

JF said...

What beautiful legs you have dear! :)
If you want to check out my blog: www.justanotherfashion.blogspot.com

Lowri said...

Cute outfit :)

http://lowri-youcantputyourarmsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

x

La Mode En Rose said...

it looks very nice! i like the rings!



kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Inez said...

I'm loving your crop tops. This pleated one is especially gorgeous.

cleverlittlebuttons said...

Lovely post and great outfit! that top is so cute!
Love C x

Meagan said...

That top is so pretty!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Mon Cheri said...

ah you are beautiful...love the outfit!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Claire xo

KalynBlaire said...

I adore this pleated top! You look so cayutte.
Your shoes are amazing also! loooveditt.

XOXO
K.

kalynblairecagle.blogspot.com

audrey marie said...

cute outfit - LOVE your rings :)

Preity lama Tamang said...

lovely outfit...love love ur top and ur accessories are greatt!!

Hazey said...

I really love your shirt! Your so lucky you guys have warm weather there already, not quite there yet in Canada. Thanks for your comment and follow, doing the same :)

Rose and Muse said...

that george ring is so cute! Love the outfit!

Kasia said...

Thanks for comment! Realy great outfit!
Follow too!

Kisses.

www.kdcloset.blogspot.com

Lace n Coffee said...

I love the H&M top, so versatile. Love the nail colour too.

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comment! Following now please follow back :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my vintage boutique;
http://bitsforboffins.bigcartel.com/

Sian said...

Thank you so much for your comment =) You look absolutely stunning here! Those shorts are lovely and your legs are so long =D Also I love your blog header, so pretty =)
Following you now =D
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

Ilana said...

hi jazza

amazing blog!
thanks for following me I am following you too!
XX Ilana

http://mymodernvintagefashion.blogspot.com/

VLM. said...

Hey! Thanks so much for your sweet comment and follow, I'm definitely following back! Love that shirt on you, and you've got great hair! I've followed you on Bloglovin too :D

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

xx. VLM.

Matthew-James said...

Adore this look! The nails, the rings, the top and shorts.
Absolutely fabulous.

www.stylegrill.blogspot.com
www.stylegrill.blogspot.com
www.stylegrill.blogspot.com

biscous, matthew

the Provident Woman said...

I love the nails!!! And the outfit. I couldn't pull it off that's for sure.

Maria N said...

such a cute look, espescially the vintage bag... perfect for the summer!

www.fashionisinthebeholder.blogspot.com

xo

Lily Milan said...

Hi Jazza!! We are featuring your "chic looks" on our blog and will be posted within the hour!! Lovely blog!!

Shasie said...

Love the top! It's too cute

Shasie
Live Life in Style

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!