Wednesday, 22 June 2011

The start of summer

Exams are finally over, I am so happy. I've got my Prom in 6 days time, I have everything sorted; my dress, bags, shoes. Hopefully it'll look okay. I'll give you guys a sneak peak closer to the time :')
Then two days after Prom I go on holiday :D

This is what I wore for my final exam. I bought the skirt off Ebay and when it arrived it was SOOO long (longer than I expected) and being an incredibly impatient person instead of hemming it and taking it in. I simply cut it! So now it's fraying quite nicely haha.
I'll get around hemming it eventually.


Oh, and I also finished studding my shorts (I'll post later) and I started studding an old summer dress (I'll post later)


Photobucket
I have to apologise, my room is very messy!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
bleurgh at my face in this photo :|


My nails this week:
Very bright and candy coloured!




17 lovely comments:

Lowri said...

This skirt is beautiful!!

http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

x

This Charming Style said...

That skirt is SO gorgeous! I would have done the same and just cut it haha :)

kittenhood said...

this skirt is so so pretty! and I like the combo with that cute shirt!

niaa. said...

I love the skirt and your tights !

iftimewasstill.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I love your skirt, the polka dots are so cute!

Laura - White Winters

freesia said...

Beautiful look, and your nails look amazing!!!!
Freesia

Jahn 'n Style said...

love skirt! i love polka dots :):)

Kate L. said...

I love polka dot!

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

Vanilla - notes from my closet said...

Such a cute print on the skirt! congrats on finishing your exams! I hope you have a great time at prom and have a great holiday! :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Sisters and Sisters said...

such a great outfit; we love it!



XoXo
H&C from Amsterdam
www.sistersandsisters.com

ShopeDelano said...

I absolutely love the skirt!

Shore XX

Boheme.Fille said...

What a lovely outfit!..and I love the room too!

April said...

the skirt is so cute and looks amazing in front of your wall!

and i DIE over your nails! so so so good!

ape-z.blogspot.com

Roshi said...

Oh that skirt is GORGEOUS!!! I cant believe you just cut it..didnt fray or anything?..the colour is gorgeous and with that blouse. And your room aint messy at all!!! Love your wall and those tights :) x

Marcia B. said...

Your skirt, your blog, your tights, your top, your necklace...um your room?!! I love everything...and oh your blog which i am now following! xoox

VogueVillain said...

Adorable outfit! I'm a new follower.
I've taken an obsession with studding everything as well.
<3

Zaina said...

I love that skirt!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVOSfHFNlcI

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!