Saturday, 9 July 2011

Back from my Holiday: Corfu

Hey guys!
So I just got back from my holiday yesterday, I went to Corfu with my friends. It was SO hot! (got a slight tan)

I had an amazing time and so here are a couple of photos from the past 7 days :)

Oh, and how do you like my new blog layout. I gave it a total revamp :) Let me know what you think!





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm making an habit now that everytime I go to an airport I always buy Chanel nail polish at Duty-free :')
This time I bough, 'Rouge Noir' and I must say. I am in LOVE.


(oh, and i also bought some new double extension L'Oreal mascara. I swear by this stuff) 
Photobucket


Photobucket

9 lovely comments:

Dionne said...

It looks like you had a good time, i'm jealous i could really do with a holiday x

Laura said...

It looks like you had a great time!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

Elina K said...

Oh so you were in Greece! how'd you like it? I live in Athens, Greece! Btw love the monokini and the Chanel nail polish!
I found you on ifb. Have an amazing day! x

http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

This Charming Style said...

Wow, these photos are lovely! I am so jealous :) Looks like you had a great time :)

Anne said...

Corfu looks like it would be so much fun! buying the Chanel polish at duty free sound like a great new tradition x

lydeeloo said...

great idea with the duty free purchases in the airport!
looks like you had a great vacation, you look too cute in the swimsuit. xoxo

Sisters and Sisters said...

so cute pcitures we love it!


XoXo
H&C from Amsterdam
www.sistersandsisters.com

Vanilla - notes from my closet said...

Looks like you had amazing weather! :) wish I was going somewhere hot this year :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Carina Adam said...

I love your swimsuit :)


http://pralinegateau.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!