Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Boohoo.com A/W11 Preview Event

The lovely ladies at boohoo.com invited me to preview their AW11 collection today. I am so happy they invited me because the new collection is simply amazing. I want all the pieces especially from the 60's section and the work wear section. 

I took so many photos but unfortunately my camera is dying :( so many of them didn't turn out very well. Here's a few photos of the event and my favourite pieces!

All the boohoo girls were so lovely and they served the lushest food, thank you for the invite boohoo.com!!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


absolutely gorgeous pussy bow blouse

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


an amazing cut out back blouse (i really want this!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Check out boohoo.com for their AMAZING aw11 collection!

11 lovely comments:

Jess said...

Everything is gorgeous especially the lace shirt and bag. I have the shirt in white and got it from mssguided.

www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

Mad 4 Fashion said...

All the pieces are fabulous. You look adorable doll! Thanks for sharing!

Coco (The Style Notebook) said...

Your outfit is SO GORGEOUS! I love it!!

thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Looks great!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Buky said...

Wow
they have so many amazing items.
My favorite is the last top.
So so beautiful!
I would rock it in different ways :D
xoxo
District of Fashion

BbyAngel said...

I love all these pieces!
bbyangelx.blogspot.com

This Charming Style said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! They have some gorgeous pieces there. I love your outfit, I ordered that top from h&m so I am definitely inspired by this look (it hasn't arrived yet!) :) xx

ronan said...

love your outfit! this looks like such a fun event, and i love the white blouse :) xxx

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

LOVE your outfit. Wicked cool
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

cecylia.com said...

your outfit is gorgoeus- love your colourful ensemble and thanks for sharing a peep into your wardrobe :)
Come follow my blog hun :)

Infinite Addiction said...

Love this blog. i will now follow you for updates...keep up the great work.


Follow Me At http://www.infiniteaddiction.com.

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!