Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Capes and windy weather. (+ American Apparel Sale)

Sorry for the gap in posting, life has been so hectic recently.
The weather is getting colder, and I still haven't got a winter coat yet :S So I've just been wearing my cape and trench coats, which of course don't keep me warm at all! I need to buy a coat ASAP. (or I suppose I could just wear last years one...)

Those of you are who are massive American Apparel fans (like myself) would of heard about the Flea Market sale they had in Brick Lane. I went twice and picked up some stuff, unfortunately I couldn't find any disco pants or fishermen jumpers (boo!) :( But I got a Chambray Full Woven Skirt in Blue, Sleeveless Lawn Tee in White (I was very happy about finding this) and two Jacquard Lace Tees in Creme and Black.


Topshop Cape
Topshop Parisian Dress
Topshop Scarf
Office Boots
New Look Bag
Photobucket


Photobucket


Also, my nails this week
Purple with Gold tips
Photobucket

4 lovely comments:

sarah marie said...

love that outift! especially the scarf...and boots/socks...glad your back to posting~!

Mad For Fashion...For Less said...

You look fabulous...Love your scarf and nails!

Jessica said...

Lovely nails, cute outfit!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Olivia Rose said...

Your nails are stunning!

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!