Friday, 10 February 2012

Dapper Nails

I have LOADS of recent nail photos, so here are a few. 


TUXEDO NAILS
I simply love my nails like this, my fingers looked so smart and dressed up :) ahah
-Barry M Black
-Models Own nail pen white



Ignore my spindly-looking hands |:
Same nail polishes used as above just a different design

And just something plain yet interesting
-Zoya Cynthia
 (I simply love this colour, it's like a deep blue/green colour mmmm)
-Rimmel 805 Grey Matter



Andddd also Motelare hosting a flash 20% off discount from Friday 10th February (tomorrow) to Tuesday 14th February on Valentine’s Day!
Click on the photo below to see Motel's super pretty Valentines day range :)

Follow me on Twitter

6 lovely comments:

Loveandpray said...

hey these are cool nails, love em xx

Jessica said...

WOW! Your nails must always look fabulous :)

Tineless Beauty said...

tuxeudo design!!! *thumbs up*

FASHION ICE said...

i like all the detail! super cute

ifigenia said...

really lovely ideas for a special nail design!
followed
ifigeniainthecity.blogspot.com

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Cute! The tux nails are def. my fav

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!