Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Too much time on my hands...? (nail post)

Ombré nails, simple yet effective!
By now you should all know that I LOVE all things nail art related. Plain nails will simply not do, but recently I was so swamped with work I simply had no time to do any patterns/designs (boo.) so I just chose to do simple nails this week. OMBRE! :D
I loved the way these turned out, next time I think I'm going to do the red gradient !!


292- NAVY
291- COBALT BLUE
294- CYAN BLUE
306- BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM (yum!)
317- BLUE MOON


ps. It snowed in London. (yay?)


5 lovely comments:

Olivia x said...

Aww wow, I LOVE!

ShopeDelano said...

Love these! Your blue barry m collection is pretty extensive haha! :) x

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Love all these shades of blue. When you're bored you do the funniest things. I know I do.

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Jessica said...

Great post, I might have a go at this on my nails :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

Jade Monique said...

love the different shades of blue varnish! following you! please follow me :)xx

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!