Friday, 9 March 2012

JC Litas.

Isn't time flying! I cannot believe it is already March! 

I recently purchased my first pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas.
I got them in Pony Fur Wine, I was originally going to get them in black but I was worried they'd look too clumpy on me as I am quite short and small.
I was so excited when they came, they were everything I could of hoped for!
They are not as high as I was expecting and thanks to the mammoth platform at the front they are super easy to walk in, I reckon I could even run in them!
They are really comfortable, I've worn them out now on several occasions and they haven't caused me any discomfort!
I'm definitely going to buy another pair next month :D


These are the pair I have:






They look a bit worn because I've worn them out so many times :)

haha!




5 lovely comments:

Mad For Fashion...For Less said...

Love them and dyieng to own a pair!

Olivia x said...

Wow! I'm so jealous, I want a pair so much!

http://thatismystyle-styleguru.blogspot.com

BbyAngel said...

I want a pair like these!
They look nice x
bbyangelx.blogspot.com

brigitte said...

i love you shoes!!

Shasie said...

These Litas are so cute on everyone else! They aren't my style!
Shasie of Live Life in Style

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!