Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Van Gogh inspired nails

I was feeling incredibly artistic and decided to create a little masterpiece on my nails... as you do.

Using inspiration from: 


Step1: Dark Blue base coat

Step2: Using a nail brush paint white wispy clouds
Step3: Then use light blue on top of the clouds

Step4: Create stars using yellow nail polish

Step5: Using black nail polish, paint the castle in the foreground.


Ta-da! Finished piece!
Haha, I spend so much time on my nails, but they're super pretty to look at, no?


Follow me on Twitter!

6 lovely comments:

Despina T. said...

love your inspo cos i'm really into painting art.amazing nails.

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

betty said...

thats mighty cool #loveit

FASHION ICE said...

the detail you put into them is so amazing! looks great

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Cynthia García said...

how beautiiiiiful I love this nailart seriously

LOVELY SIDES

xoxoxx, cyn

Post a Comment

thank you for looking!