Fancy putting a spiky twist onto your iPhone?
Well, I'll show you how I created my own Spike Iphone case.
I bought the white silcon cover and studs from Ebay, all for less than £5!
1. Using a permenant marker dot your design on your silcon cover, I went for 32 studs. But if you want a triangle shape, go for it!
2. Then using a craft knife make a small cut on each dot.
3. Pierce the screw through the back of the silcon cover.
4. Then screw the main spike onto the top part of the silcon cover.
5. Put a piece of card, or plastic or whatever between your phone and the cover just to protect the glass back from the screws!